PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible to do Contract review for Project Orders i.e. PO to Quotation validation.
- Responsible for the handover Order to PU ,thru ERP( M3).
- Responsible to keep all Approvals /Certifcations in place and in order ,duly valid, and verify during contract review before handing over Orders to PU.
- Collaborate with Respective PU Team members i.e. Engineering, Production & Quality for On time execution of Project and payment collection.
- Prepare and Implement a Project Flow chart with time lines for raising Stage wise Invoices as mentioned in PO.
- Preparation of Proforma invoices, Draft invoice & submit customer to customer as per stage wise and collect the payment within due date
- Coordinate with Finance for issuing BG/LC documentation with supporting documents
- Collabrate with PU Team and Apply for necessary Extensions , to customers, of delivery date if the delays are unavoidable to avoid LD’s.
- Collabrate with Field sales(Estimation ) for checking on deviations in order and validate the Financila Impact of such changes on Project profitability.
- Basic knowledge In EIL/GEM/SAPP SRM/ ARIBA/ other customer portal to update commercial documents
- Department to make dispatch as per project dept guidance
- Coordinate for Project closure on time i.e. documentation post sales (MDR) Submission to customer for payment Collection.
Other duties as assigned