As a Technical Sales Engineer, you are responsible to promote and sell the organization’s products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets.
Your key performance areas include:
· Manage sales of the Tube products and services to small and medium sized customers within an assigned geographical territory.
· Retain and grow business with existing customers and generate sales from new customers.
· To anticipate and understand customer needs and match them with our product offering to maximize customer value and sales profit.
· Pursue sales leads; visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services; respond to more complex customer enquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
· To collect and communicate relevant business and market intelligence to product and sales management by using the applicable systems.
· Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
You hold a bachelor’s degree or above, preferably major in material science or engineering.
You have at least 3 years direct sales experience in B2B industry, good skills and knowledge of project sales and market insight in specific application areas. Working experience in Tube applications areas- high temperature application related -is a plus.
You are a Team player with good communication skills, can cooperate well with all functions, also self-motived and proactive, able to work well in a high pace sales organization.
You are smart with business acumen and learning skills, able to navigate the internet in order to conduct market research for potential customers.
You love to travel, meet your customers, and maintain good relationships to support business success.
At Alleima we are convinced that diversity leads to a better environment for our employees, our company, and our customers. We offer you great development opportunities in a global industrial group with favorable employment conditions that includes:
A great workplace that always trying to create conditions for developing good physical and mental health for our employees.
A positive environment that all our people can operate at their full potential and at the same time feel valued and welcomed whoever they are.
A fair and equitable compensation package encompasses not only compensation but also pension, benefits, career development, work environment etc., based upon the position, local market, experience, and performance.
Travel frequency: Regular business domestically travel is required.
At Alleima, our mission is much more than delivering high-quality products, technology, and processes - working together to develop solutions based on our customer’s needs and thus achieve our business goals, is a better way to describe our daily work. With curious employees and safety as our priority, we create a work environment where you can develop both personally and professionally.
With a clear direction for our journey ahead, utilizing our position as a technology leader, progressive customer partner, and sustainability driver, we aim to become an even stronger company in our industry.
Are you ready to take on this challenge together with us? Join us on our journey! www.alleima.com