Would you like to join our winning team as an HR & Office Administrator – P/T?
Kanthal Silicon Carbide heating elements have been manufactured in Perth, Scotland since the 1970s, and are used in a wide range of industries, at temperatures up to 1600°C.
· Architectural, automotive and display glass
· Advanced battery materials
· Electronics such as MLCC used in mobile phones, electric vehicles.
· Renewable energy applications
· Aluminium processing and casting
· Electrification of industrial processes currently using fossil fuel heating systems.
Global demand for clean, electric heating solutions is growing and we are looking for a Permanent P/T HR & Office Administrator to join the diverse & talented team in Kanthal Perth, UK to support the HR team & wider office with admin support.
Key responsibilities for this role:
· Support the HR Team by providing administration for recruitment campaigns through to successful hire & onboarding activities for new hires and all other parts of the employee lifecycle inc performance management, training & development, policies & process, compensation & benefits, employee engagement and diversity & inclusion.
· Support with the administration of wellbeing initiatives and arranging occupational health assessments.
· Provide administration support within the Perth Production offices including:- answering phones; greeting visitors, arranging accommodation, taxi’s, meals etc for visitors; assisting employees with basic IT queries; opening mail and other ad hoc duties as required.
You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of providing administration support using your excellent time management skills. You will have first-rate attention to detail, a can-do attitude, and ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times. The ability to work under minimal supervision and the initiative to problem solve through collaborate teamwork using your communication skills. HR administration experience is desirable but not essential. An interest in HR work is however essential. On the job training will be provided.
What you can expect from us
· We continuously review and improve our compensation and benefits package to attract the best people to our business. As well as a competitive pension scheme, life assurance and generous disability cover you will receive a guaranteed year end annual bonus, access to a discounts platform, flexible working pattern, and on the job training.
· We’re a company with a big heart. It might be overstated, but in a traditional industry, we really do offer a warm and inviting environment.
· Good work / life balance. This role offers flexible part-time hours.
Kanthal is an equal opportunity employer.
For us it’s important that we reflect and represent the societies that we operate in. Thus, we’re continuously working on including more people from all walks of life. So, regardless of the colour of your skin, your gender, abilities, sexuality, nationality, or religion, we encourage you to apply.
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd Feb 2024 - Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid permit to work in the UK.